Don't forget to tip
Friday afternoon, about 3pm. I arrive back home from the shops.
Rich is in the living room. I thought he was watching snooker, but I can’t hear any telly. I put the bags in the kitchen, then walk to the living room door.
He’s sitting on the sofa, his shirt unbuttoned and open. His trousers and pants are off, in a pile on the floor. He has headphones on, and I can hear music playing. In one hand, he holds his phone, his eyes on the screen. His other hand is stroking his fully erect cock, moving slowly up and down, pulling his foreskin up and over the head, then back. He hasn’t seen me yet. I watch for a few seconds, enjoying the voyeurism. Almost involuntarily, I press my hand to the front of my jeans.
After 10 seconds or so, I step forward into his field of view, and he jumps, quickly pulling his headphones from his ears.
‘Oh! Hey…’. He looks around as if looking for something to cover himself, but quickly realises that’s pointless, and instead settles for blushing an instant, deep red. Bless him.
‘I thought you were going to college,' he says. 'I didn’t realise you were coming back…’
‘So I see,’ I say, smiling, unbuttoning my jeans. ‘I thought you were watching snooker?’
‘It’s finished for a bit.’
‘Ahhh. Show me when you’re looking at.’
He turns the phone so I can see the screen. It’s a photo of B, leaning forward, her beautiful breasts exposed, hanging down towards the camera.
‘You like that photo, don’t you?’
I push my jeans and pants down and off, then kneel between his legs.
‘Keep looking at it then…’
I lean forward and take his cock in my mouth. He smells fantastic, clean and warm, like fresh laundry, with just a hint of pheromones, the smell of his arousal mingled in.
His cock is rock hard, and beautiful. I slide my lips over it, then my tongue. The head is mirror smooth, and big, the glans meeting the shaft with a well-defined ridge. The rest of his shaft has silky-soft skin covering an iron-hard core, the veins and ridges standing out in a perfect, sexy pattern. It’s a beautiful erection, I never tire of seeing it, and I love the way it feels as I take it into my mouth.
His shirt is open, something I know he does when he has a wank so he doesn’t get cum on it. Today, it means I can reach up and explore his gorgeous chest. He’s so physically active, in his job and in his garden, digging and lifting, climbing gates and working on farms, and it shows in the muscles of his chest. He has a light covering of hair, denser towards the middle, and I slide my fingers through it, feeling the hard muscles underneath. His stomach is firm, taut, abs not so defined to the eye, but beautiful and hard under my fingers. I curl my fingers, then lie them flat, enjoying his body under my hand.
I look up at him, his cock still in my mouth. He’s looking at me, over the top of his phone.
I lift my head. ‘Put the headphones back on,’ I say. ‘Keep looking at the photos. I want you to fantasise. I’ll want to hear about it later…’
He does as he’s told, pushing the headphones back into his ears, then settling his eyes back onto his phone.
I move my mouth down over his cock, taking him deep into my mouth, then back up, using my tongue flat against the ridge where the head meets the shaft. I can taste salt now… I guess he’s been wanking for a while, and may be quite close. I’ll need to catch up!
Still caressing his chest, I move my other hand between my own legs, and push one finger then another between the lips of my cunt. I’m wet, and I use my fingers to slide the wetness from my vagina out over my lips, and up to my clit, making myself slippery, feeling my clit hard and hot under the coolness of my fingers.
Settling into a medium-fast rhythm, I stroke my clit as I suck his cock. He keeps his eyes on his phone, as instructed, the music playing in his ears, and I think about his fantasy, about what he’s imagining, about the body he’s looking at.
I maintain the rhythm for a few minutes, my tongue sliding over his cock and my own fingers stroking myself, building pleasure as we both fantasise. I’m getting closer to orgasm, but I start to realise that he’s closer than me… his cock is swelling in my mouth, his precum salty on my tongue, and under my hand the muscles of his stomach are starting to tense.
I slow down, keeping his cock in my mouth but lifting my tongue and lips away so I’m barely touching him. His breath comes in ragged bursts and I think for a second I’ve stopped too late, expecting to feel the cum hitting my throat. But it doesn’t, and he gives a moan of frustrated pleasure as I breath hard on him, feeling his cock twitch and pulse between my lips, right on the edge of orgasm.
I’m very close now myself, my fingers sliding fast over my clit, and I force myself to slow slightly too. I want him to cum before me, and I want to know what he’s looking at while he does. I lift my head away from his cock, so I can speak.
‘Show me,’ I say, loud enough to be heard over his music. I point to the phone. ‘Show me…’
He turns the phone again and shows me. It’s B again, a different picture, topless, about to shower. Her body is perfect, her expression effortlessly sexy. I nod. ‘Ok….’
He turns the phone back, and I slide my lips back over his cock, now adding my hand around the base, fingers curled around it. My other hand stays in my cunt, teasing my clit, on the edge of orgasm now.
With quick, firm movements, I slide my lips up and down his cock, my tongue pressed hard against the base of the tip, and my fingers encircling and moving up and down the bottom of his shaft. Almost immediately, I feel it swell between my lips. Cum already leaking from the tip, it gets bigger, harder, thrusting up into my mouth. His muscles tense, his legs pinning my sides, I feel the tension flood his body then release as his cock pulses and pumps in my mouth. His cum hits my tongue, then my throat, and I swallow quickly, keeping the movement of my lips, the pressure of my tongue. I feel the contractions of his orgasm in my mouth, against my tongue, between my fingers. He pulses and moans in pleasure, and as he does I stroke my clit with final, quick, urgent strokes so that as his orgasm subsides, my own explodes.
Pleasure pumps out from my clit, through my vagina, down my legs, coursing through my body. His cock is still twitching in my mouth, muffling my moans. I try to swallow the last of his cum while pleasure floods my body, but fail, and end up dribbling it down my chin, gasping, spluttering and licking at the same time.
Our orgasms subside together, and I collapse into giggles, wiping the cum from my chin as I stand and lean towards him. He pulls his headphones out, and I lean over him on the sofa to give him a cum-soaked kiss.
‘Mmm, that was nice,’ he says. He’s smiling. I look down at him. He’s so handsome. So kind.
‘Yup,’ I say, standing up. I pick my jeans up, pull the pants out and start putting them back on. ‘Sorry I made you jump.’
‘That’s ok. If I’d known you were coming back, I wouldn’t have… I mean… I’d have waited…’ he’s blushing again.
‘I’m glad you didn’t. Surprises are sexy.’
I do my jeans up, and head back into the kitchen.
‘Be sure to tip Bianca…’ I say, over my shoulder.
‘I will.’
Comments
Post a Comment