Stay silent

He’s lying naked on the bed. Under him are all the hotel towels, and under that a plastic sheet I brought from home. He helped me lay it all out. He knows what’s going to happen.

He stretches his hands upwards, to the slats of the headboard, and I tie the wide, flat ribbons round his wrists, then round the slats. His cock sticks up, hard and straight, though we haven’t done anything more than prepare the bed so far. I slide my hand down over it, feeling its hardness.

‘We’ll need a safe word,’ I say. ‘You need to choose something you can remember.’

‘Umm,’ he says. ‘My mind’s gone blank…’

‘How about “Red”?’ I ask. ‘Red to stop, and if I’m getting close to your limit you can say “Amber”.’

‘Ok yes, got it. Red, and amber.’

‘If you say “Red”, I’ll stop what I’m doing right away.’

‘Ok,’ he says.

I finish tying his wrists, then move to his feet. I don’t have any more ribbons, but I have the cord from the hotel towelling robe. I use it to tie his ankles together, then loop it through the foot of the bed. His cock is still hard.

‘Ok?’ I ask, once he’s tied. ‘Everything comfy?’

He nods. I lean over him and lick quickly up the length of his cock. He moans as my tongue slides over the tip. ‘Shhh,’ I say. ‘No more sounds now.’

I straddle his chest, my knees on the bed either side of his body. I’m still fully dressed, jeans and a t-shirt. No bra. I raise my arms and pull the t-shirt off over my head, dropping it down the side of the bed. My nipples are hard already, my mind full of what we’re about to do.

I lean forwards and brush a hard nipple against his face, his cheek, then his lips. He flicks his tongue out and licks it. I sit up and slap him, hard on his thigh. He winces. I wait a second, then hit him again in the same place, harder, making him cry out ‘ahh, ow!’

‘No licking, and no sounds. You make another sound, you’ll regret it. Ok? Nod ok.’ I raise my hand above his thigh. He nods. I hit him again, all my strength this time, stinging my hand and making a crack like a rifle shot. He winces, his face screwed up, but makes no sound. ‘Good. I’m glad we understand each other.’

I reach for his cock and stroke it with long, gentle strokes. It’s hard like a stick of wood in my hand. With my other hand, I undo the button on my jeans, then lower the zip. I climb to my feet and stand over him as I push my jeans and knickers off together, pulling them off my legs and dropping them off the bed.

I stand naked over him, watching his face as he stares up at my body. Slowly, I lower myself back down, my knees on the pillow this time so as I bend them, my cunt is directly above his face. Reaching down, I part my lips with my fingers. I’m soaking wet.

Kneeling up, I start to masturbate, sliding my fingers into my cunt then up and over my clit, parting my lips with my fingers so he can see exactly what I’m doing. Reaching behind me with my other hand, I stroke his cock as I stroke myself, making him watch.

Squatting down, I push my cunt into his face, sliding and grinding my wetness into his nose, his lips. He stays silent, obedient.

I reach for the packet of condoms on the bedside table, open one and twist to roll it down his cock. Then I shuffle down his body, positioning my cunt over him, letting the head of his cock slide between my wet lips. He arches upwards, trying to push himself inside me. I lift away and slap him again, the side of his torso this time.

‘No! I’m in control. Last warning. Don’t test me.’

I quickly drop down, sliding his cock easily deep inside me. He moans and gasps. I lift straight off him.

‘I told you to be quiet. I told you I didn’t want to hear a sound,’ I say, as I shuffle myself back over his face. I told you you would regret it. Open your mouth.’

He opens his mouth. I kneel up and piss onto his face, filling his mouth, rocking to direct the stream up his nose. He tries to spit. ‘Swallow,’ I say, pissing directly into his mouth. He tries to swallow, then chokes. I stop pissing. He’s coughing, spluttering, his face and hair covered in piss.

He stares at me. Piss runs down into his armpits.

‘Nod if you’ve learned your lesson,’ I say. He nods. No safe word.

I move back down his body, straddling him. He’s so hard it’s like a stake coming up from between his legs. This time when I slide it inside me, he makes no sound.

‘I’m going to make myself cum using your cock. Stay silent. You may not cum. You may not watch. Close your eyes.’

He does as he is told. Leaning forward, I rock myself on his cock, sliding myself over it, feeling it so hard inside me, hearing his breathing quicken but still silent as I rock faster, feeling my own pleasure build quickly.

I sit upright and grind him hard and deep into me, stroking my clit, gasping as I approach orgasm. He opens his eyes and I slap him, very hard.

‘No, you may not watch me cum. Close them.’

I rock fast and cum hard, gasping and moaning as my clit and pussy pulse and pump the waves of pleasure through my body.

My orgasm passes and I sit still on his cock, then lift myself off.

‘I’d better not find any cum in this condom,’ I say, bending to examine it. There is none. ‘Good boy.’

I turn and straddle him backwards, so my cunt is in his face again, and bend to take his cock in my mouth. I slide my lips over it, then lift away.

‘I’m going to suck you, but you are not permitted to cum. Say yes if you understand.’

‘Yes,’ he says.

‘If you cum, you will be severely punished. Say yes if you understand.’

‘Yes.’

‘Ok, good.’

I take his cock back into my mouth. He tastes of the condom, and already of salty pre-cum. He’s so hard, I can feel his heart beating in his cock, pulsing against my lips.

I suck him in a smooth, steady rhythm, sliding my lips up and down his shaft and my hot, wet tongue over and over the head of his cock, down to his frenulum and up over the glans, knowing how fast it will make him cum.

He writhes under me, moving in my mouth and starts to moan as his cock swells between my lips. I stop, and dig my nails hard into his leg.

‘No moaning. I’m warning you…’

I take his cock back into my mouth, and suck it for a few more seconds. He doesn’t moan, but it starts to pulse. I lift my head away.

‘You’d better not be about to cum.’

I stroke it with my hands. It’s soaked with my spit. Sliding my hands up and over it, I lick the tip as I talk.

‘Don’t cum. You are not permitted. I will punish you, very badly. Don’t cum.’

I keep stroking, and he cums, spraying spurts of cum up straight into my mouth. I swallow quickly, then relax my pelvic floor and piss directly into his face. This time I’m really close to him, and I push to get as much pressure as I can, pissing hard into his face as his cock carries on pumping out spurt after spurt of cum.

His orgasm finishes about the same time I run out of piss. My face and hair are covered in the biggest cumshot. I wipe some out of my eyes as I sit up and turn round. He is soaked in piss, his hair and the towels around his head literally steaming with it as he splutters to blow it out of his nose.

‘Ok?’ I say, reaching forward and pulling the ribbon to untie his left hand, then passing him a dry towel.

‘Yup,’ he says. He dries his face, then smiles at me. ‘You’ve done that before.’

‘I haven’t actually. It just came naturally.’

‘Well,’ he says, untying his other hand. ‘It was fucking good.’ He sits up.

I lean towards him. ‘I am not snogging you until you have showered and cleaned your teeth. I do not want to snog my own piss.’ I untie his feet. ‘Get yourself showered while I clean up the bed, then you can come and show me your appreciation properly.’

‘Sounds good to me,’ he says, as he walks to the bathroom.


Comments

  1. Very hot. But you should at least investigate your own piss. At least you know what’s in it xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment