Epping Forest
We park
near Theydon Bois, and walk along the streets then into the forest along a
wide, grassy vehicle track.
I ran hard
this morning. The car ride has made my legs stiffen up, and I stretch my calves
as we walk, rocking forward onto my toes with each step, feeling the pleasant,
sharp ache of post-exercise pain. I’ll have DOMS tomorrow, for sure.
Rich takes photos
as we walk. He talks about the wildlife in the forest with the passion of a
true animal lover, seeing things that my city-trained eyes would never pick
up. He points out a hare, running between the trees, then a deer. We stop as he
plays with his camera, takes a photo, then another. I admire his knowledge, his
passion for the world around him. I admire his body as he stands.
We walk on,
along a smaller path, then smaller still. There are trees all around us now, with
the bigger paths left far behind, the sounds of the city completely lost in the
trees.
We’ve been
walking in light drizzle, but as we stop and look at the map on Rich’s phone,
it turns to harder rain. Taking his hand, I walk with him under a denser patch of
trees, under the branches, under the leaves. It’s dry under here.
He stands
with his back to a tree trunk, and I put my arms around his neck, my mouth
against his. As the rain falls around us, dripping through the trees, we kiss
long and slow. Lips and tongues moving together, my body pressed against his, I
feel his warmth against me, then his hardness. I push myself against it, then
slide my hand down between us, feeling him through his jeans.
‘I loved
your photo earlier,’ I said, my mouth still against his. With my fingers I pull
his belt undone. ‘I love that you sent it…’
He kisses me
as I undo his belt, then the button on his jeans. His hands wander against my
bum, holding me, as I free his cock from his trousers, and stroke it as we
kiss.
He’s rock
hard, silky smooth and stiff like there’s a core of actual wood beneath the
soft, warm skin.
I look
behind me. There’s nothing but trees, water dripping through the leaves onto
the forest floor. We’re far from the path, far from anyone who might see. I
turn back, kiss his lips, then his neck, and whisper, my lips against his ear. ‘I’m
going to make you cum in my mouth.’
He exhales sharply
as I kneel, his beautiful cock level with my face, and take it in my mouth.
I use my
lips and tongue together, sliding against his shaft, my tongue sliding flat and
soft over the underside of his head, moving in a slow rhythm, again and again.
I hold his
bum in one hand, steadying his body as I move him in and out of my mouth. Hot
and wet, silky smooth and hard as iron, I suck his beautiful cock as arousal floods
my own body. I feel my nipples, hard and sensitive against the material of my
tshirt. And I feel the hot, pulsing wetness in my cunt, desperate to be
touched, and reach down with my other hand, pressing against it through my
trousers, then undoing the button so I can slide my hand inside.
He breathes
faster, his cock, impossibly becoming yet harder in my mouth as his pleasure
builds up. It swells between my lips, and he thrusts forward slightly to meet
the movements of my mouth, grunting with pleasure now. I can feel the muscles
tensing in his bum, as I use my hand to pull him towards me.
I curl my
fingers between the lips of my cunt. It feels hot against the coolness of my
fingers, and so wet that my outer lips are already soaked, and my clit
when I touch it is a hard, hot bud, pulsing with pleasure.
I savour the feeling of his cock in my mouth, his hardness against my lips, the
salty trickle of pre-cum on my tongue. I listen to his sounds, now a regular ‘oh,
oh, oh’ in time with my movements. I feel the muscles of his bum in my hand,
and I stroke my clit, the unbelievable eroticism of this powerful, beautiful sexual
act consuming every part of me. My own pleasure and his build and flow, from
his cock, through my mouth, my tongue, flowing through my body and between my
legs.
I know he’s
about to cum, and I move my lips and tongue fast over his cock, moving my
fingers to the shaft and resting them there, so I can feel it in my fingers and
lips together as his cock starts to pulse, swelling and thrusting and finally,
with a deep, animal moan, pumps his cum into my mouth.
I hold him
in my mouth, swallowing as he cums, feeling the pulses in my lips and fingers
as I draw out his pleasure as long as I can. It takes nine or ten big pulses of
cum before his orgasm finally starts to slow, and I swallow them all, stroking
my clit, sharing his pleasure, savouring the intensity of the moment.
I look up, catching
his gaze as he looks down at me, and I smile as I lift my head away from his
cock, my lips and chin soaked in my spit and his cum.
Pulling my
hand from my trousers, I stand, and bring my fingers to his lips, soaked with
my cum. He extends his tongue, tasting them, and I bring my wet mouth to his
and taste my fingers with him, then kiss, deep and salty, our flavors mingling
in our mouths.
‘Thank you,’
he says when I finally break away. I pull a muslin square from my pocket and
wipe my mouth, then his.
‘You’re
extremely welcome,’ I said, drifting my hand back down to his cock.
Promisingly, he’s still semi erect.
‘Reckon you
can get hard again to fuck me?’ I ask. ‘Or shall we walk for a bit first?’
‘I’m ready
now,’ he says, pushing my jeans down over my bum, with incredible sexy sudden
urgency. ‘I want you.’
‘Fuck yes,’
I mutter, half to myself, as he leads me a couple of meters out from under the
tree, then pushes his own jeans down before he sits on a treestump. I waddle beside him, my
jeans at my knees. It’s stopped raining, but the forest is still soaking wet.
‘Hangon,’ I
say, and quickly pull off my trainers and socks, then my jeans and pants, and
throw them back onto the comparatively dry ground under the tree. The forest
floor feels soft and cold and wet under my feet.
Rich is
sitting on the stump, his trousers around his knees and his cock sticking up, at
least 80% hard again already as I straddle him, his hands on my bum as I lean
down for another kiss.
He holds me
as we kiss, his hand on my bum then slides his fingers between my legs from
behind and into my cunt, and I can’t wait any more. I lift myself up, and reach
down to guide his cock, fully rock hard again now, between my lips then quickly,
effortlessly, deep inside me, and now it’s my turn to cry out. The pleasure of
penetration, so quick and so deep, explodes through me.
Holding his
body as he holds mine, I fuck him, rocking my pelvis and lifting myself, the
ache in my legs forgotten as his cock slides out then back deep inside me,
again and again and again.
Breathing
fast, his face is against my chest and his hands fumble at the zip of my coat,
urgently undoing it, then pushing my t-shirt up to reveal my tits, which he
leads forwards and kisses, then quickly
bite my nipple, causing me to give a high, clear cry of pure pleasure.
I push his headback and lower mine to his, kissing him as I fuck, the pleasure building fast
now, my movements jerky and urgent as I build to the brink of orgasm, and over
it, my cunt exploding with pleasure as I rock and grind on his cock, pushing
him as deep into me as I can. It’s a good one, long and powerful, the
contractions pushing pleasure out from my clit, gripping his cock, flooding my
body with a tidal wave of endorphins as I cling tightly to Rich, my arms around
his back, his face crushed against my tits.
I lift away
from him as the pulsing pleasure subsides, my usual post-orgasm giggles mixing
with pulsing aftershocks from my cunt as I lift myself up and away, and to my
surprise, see creamy cum run out onto his cock.
‘Is that
me,’ I say, reaching down to slide my fingers into the slippery mess, ‘or you?’
‘A mix of
both I think,’ he says, as I taste it. It tastes of his cum.
‘Did you
cum again?’
He nods. ‘I
was feeling pretty horny…’
‘Wow. So I
see.’ I walk stiffly over to the tree and start putting my trousers back on. ‘I
must leave you to chat to our friends like that more often!’
It rains,
as we walk back to the car.
Comments
Post a Comment