Imagine her
It’s early morning. We’re both awake, both looking at our phones, checking early morning messages.
A woman I follow on twitter has posted some photos, promoting her OnlyFans page. I open one, then the next... she’s fiercely pretty, heavily tattooed, with beautiful feminine curves. I know my boyfriend will love her, and I feel a prickle of arousal between my legs as I tap on her OnlyFans link, then again to subscribe, knowing what I’m about to do.
‘Hey, look at these,’ I say, handing him my phone. ‘I just subscribed.’
He puts his phone down and takes mine. Her newest photo is open on my screen. It’s a full length photo, she’s facing the camera in a tiny dark green two-piece, the top barely covering her breasts. Beautiful tattoos cover her body, her brown hair flowing over her shoulders.
‘Oh, she’s fucking lovely,’ he says, scrolling left through the photos. ‘Do you know her?’
‘I just followed her a few days ago,’ I say. ‘I thought you might enjoy...’
I slide my hand down his naked body, under the duvet, reaching his cock just as he reaches the first photo with her breasts uncovered. ‘Fuck, nice,’ he says, staring at her beautiful round tits. I wrap my fingers around his cock, already almost fully erect, as he pinches to zoom the photo, looking at her pink nipples, each with a pretty bar piercing. ‘She’s gorgeous.’
‘I know,’ I say, sliding my hand up his hard cock, then sitting up slightly. ‘And she’s got loads of photos... keep looking...’
Leaving my phone in his hand, I slide down the bed, pushing the duvet down as I go, until I’m positioned between his legs, his beautiful hard cock level with my face.
I look up as I take it between my lips. He’s focused on my phone, scrolling sideways with one hand, the other gently resting on my head as I slide his cock deep into my mouth.
He moans softly as I start to suck him. His cock is thick, rock hard between my lips, and tastes clean, male, slightly salty. I can feel my own warm wetness starting to build as I slide my tongue, soft and wet over the head of his cock.
I move one hand down between my legs, and slip my fingers easily between my wet lips, stroking the wetness up from my cunt and over my clit. Looking up again, I watch him; he’s still staring at my phone as I build a steady rhythm, my lips and tongue sliding over his cock while my fingers stroke my clit.
I imagine the photos he’s looking at. I know he’s a breast man... he’ll be choosing the best boob photos and zooming in, and the thought of him fantasising about her sends fierce pulses of arousal straight to my cunt. I finger myself fast, relishing his hardness between my lips, the tip bulging under my tongue.
I keep going for a few minutes. He’s breathing faster now, and I taste salty precum as I up the pace slightly, my lips sliding on his shaft, my tongue pressed hard and flat against the underside of the tip, exploring it, feeling it bulge and twitch as he starts to moan.
‘Oh fuck,’ he mutters softly. ‘Fuck...’
I know he’s close, and my pleasure is building fast now too, my fingers flying over my clit as his cock swells in my mouth, hard as a thick stick of rock, pulsing and alive, responding to my lips and my tongue.
I’m moaning through my nose with every breath, rocking my hips, the pleasure building to a peak under my fingers. And with a long, deep groan, he cums in my mouth, his cock pulsing and throbbing under my tongue.
I swallow his cum as it pumps into my mouth, still licking and stroking his cock, and as his pulsing starts to slow, my own orgasm explodes out from my clit, and I gasp and cry out around his cock, the pleasure pumping through my body.
Breathing hard, I lift my mouth away from his cock, swallowing the last of his cum as I side back up alongside him. He smiles as he slides his arm around my shoulders, and I lean in to kiss him, long and slow.
‘Mmm, thank you,’ he says, breaking away from the kiss.
‘Any time,’ I say. I kiss him again. ‘Any time. I’ve got to pee though, I’m bursting.’
‘Ok,’ he says, picking my phone up as I climb out of the bed and pad towards the bathroom.
I wee and clean my teeth, then shower, taking my time. I wash my hair, do my armpits and legs - it’s been a few days - and it’s at least 20 minutes later when I walk back into the bedroom, naked but for a towel around my hair.
To my surprise, he’s still in bed, one hand holding my phone, while the other strokes a full erection, hard and hot.
‘Oh hello!’ I say, kneeling next to him on the bed. ‘I’m sorry, did I not finish the job??’
‘I’ve been looking through the rest of her photos,’ he says. ‘They’re seriously sexy as fuck.’
‘So I see,’ I say. ‘Show me then...’
I sit astride his stomach, and look down at my phone as he shows me what he’s looking at. It’s a photo of the same model, back to the camera this time, showing the beautiful tattoos on her back, her bottom and pussy facing the camera.
The towel falls off my head, and I throw it away, letting my hair fall onto his face as I lean forward.
‘Mmm you smell nice,’ he says.
‘Never mind that,’ I say, as my pussy starts to throb again. I can feel his erection pressing against my bum. ‘Tell me something nasty. Tell me what you’re fantasising about.’
He looks at the photo, then swipes to the next one. She’s facing the camera, legs apart, her pussy naked and wet.
‘I’m thinking about her body...’
I reach round and hold his erection in my hand. ‘Are you thinking about her wet cunt? Thinking about how it would feel...?’
He nods...
‘Are you thinking about how it would feel to finger her, slide your fingers into her wet pussy?’
He nods again. ‘Mmm yes.’
I take his hand and push it between my legs. ‘Imagine you’re touching her wet pussy. Close your eyes... imagine your fingers in her cunt...’ I push his fingers into me, feeling my own hot wetness as he curls them inside me.
‘Are you picturing her sitting on you?’ I ask, still stroking his cock behind my back.
He nods again. ‘Yes.’
I lift myself onto my knees, and slide backwards, lifting his hand away from my pussy, and holding his hard cock between my legs, sliding the tip between my wet lips.
‘Keep your eyes closed,’ I say, hovering over him. ‘Imagine her... picture her body, her tits, her wet pussy against your cock...’
He opens his eyes but only looks at the phone, looking at her photo, then closes them again.
‘Are you picturing her,’ I ask, still hovering.
‘Yes...’ he’s breathless, flushed.
I rock forward in one smooth, steady motion, sliding his cock deep inside me, gasping at the sudden pleasure of penetration as he lets out a deep, almost animal moan.
‘Sit up,’ I say, reaching for his hands and pulling him into a sitting position. ‘Eyes closed. Imagine her body against yours...’
Holding his back, I rock against him, sliding over his cock, grinding against him with each stroke. His face is under my chin, and I bend to kiss him, long and wet, his hand holding my arse as we fuck.
‘Are you imaging her?’ I ask. ‘Her lips on yours, her hard round tits...?’ He nods again. His breath is faster, ragged, hot against my face. I can tell he's getting close.
‘Cum in her,’ I say, my mouth right against his ear. ‘Cum in her wet cunt.’
I hold him against me and fuck him fast and hard, his cock sliding deep into me with each stroke, lifting my pelvis away then sliding him deep back inside, grinding and gripping his back until he moans ‘fuck, fuck yes’, and thrusts up into me, grunting in pleasure as he cums inside me.
I hold him tight as his orgasm peaks and subsides, feeling him relax in my arms as his breathing slows to normal. He lifts his face to mine, eyes open now, and I kiss him again.
‘Nice fantasy?’ I ask.
He smiles. ‘Mmm yeah, thank you, god you’re sexy.’
I push him gently back down onto the bed, and lift myself off his cock, sliding up his body, dripping his own cum onto his chest.
‘My turn,’ I say, positioning myself over his face.
He gets to work right away, pushing his tongue between my lips, hot and wet, and sliding it over my clit.
Eyes closed, it’s my turn to fantasise now, and as he licks me I imagine him fucking the girl from the photos. I picture her on top of him, riding him like I was, his cock sliding into her pussy. I imagine him reaching up to hold her big, beautiful tits as his cock pulses and spurts inside her.
And as I imagine it, he laps and kisses my clit and slides his fingers into my cum-soaked cunt until I grip his shoulders and explode into my second orgasm of the morning, twitching and writhing on his face as the pleasure pulses and pumps through my body.
I lift away, my body coursing with endorphins as I slide back down his body. His face is soaking, covered in a slick mixture of his cum and mine.
‘I think I may have cum on your face a bit there,’ I say, giggling now. I wipe his face with the duvet, and kiss him again.
‘That,’ he says between kisses ‘was hot as fuck.’
‘God yeah. Four orgasms between us... I think I should probably send her a tip!!’
And so we cuddle as I reclaim my phone and send the model a tip and a thank you note, for triggering such lovely sex!
HOT DAMN that was excellent! And so good of you to tip the model too, well done!
ReplyDelete