2am
“I’m gonna come, I’m gonna come...’
......
Five minutes earlier. I’m asleep, dreaming of hands, of tongues, of lips meeting and kissing, of a cock growing hard in my hand.
A sound in the room. I don’t know what; but it wakes me. Cruelly yanked from the intense erotica of my dream, I lie there in the dark, listening. Was there a sound? Was it in my dream?
I’m fully turned on. My whole body is coursing with arousal, my heart pounding like I’m in the middle of hot, steamy sex.
Sliding my fingers between my legs, I’m surprised by my own wetness. I’m soaking; even my outer lips are slickly coated, the space between them a hot, wet pool. Clearly my fingers have been playing down there in my sleep. I stroke my clit, gasping at the powerful pulses of pleasure it generates. I’m on the brink of orgasm, without knowing how I got here... I close my eyes but the dream is already fading, the details dissolving to leave just my arousal: powerful, imperative, raw sexual need.
My boyfriend is asleep. On his side, facing me, his legs brushing mine.
I turn on my side to face him, wrapping my leg over, pressing my naked body against his. Our faces are together. He stirs as I slide my hand around his back, over his bum.
I brush my lips against his, and he responds, kissing me back, his lips moving against mine. I rock my pelvis against him, pushing my wet cunt against his leg, and open my lips to kiss more deeply, flicking my tongue into his mouth.
He moves his body against me, sliding his hand up between us, touching my tits, my nipples. I gasp, and he kisses me back, fully open now, tongue against tongue.
‘Mmmm, hello....’ he says, sleepily. His lips still against mine.
I kiss him again. ‘I need you,’ I say, simple and raw. He kisses me back, as both our hands move south, mine to find his cock, already semi erect and growing fast as I wrap my fingers around it.
I roll backwards to make room for his hand as it moves down, over my public hair between my legs. ‘Fuck, so wet,’ he said as his fingers reach my cunt. ‘Were you wanking...?’
‘Dreaming,’ I say. ‘And wanking, I think.’
‘What about?’
‘I don’t know. Something hot. I was holding a cock...’
I’m stroking his cock, fully hard in my hand, kissing between sentences.
‘You’re really soaking....’
He slides his fingers between my lips, then into me, and I give a guttural grunt of pleasure.
His body feels strong and taut, presses against mine. I’m stroking his cock with quick, urgent strokes, kissing him passionately as he pushes two fingers deep inside me. Rocking my hips against his hand, pleasure is building and I can’t wait any more.
‘Fuck me,’ I say, letting go of his cock and pushing his hand out and away from my pussy.
I wrap my leg over his and pull his body towards me, then grab his cock and guide it as it slides slickly between my outer lips, then with one thrust, effortlessly, wetly, deep inside me.
‘Fuck,’ I say, as I grab his bum. He’s half on top of me, my top leg wrapped over his, he face over mine. He thrusts into me. ‘Fuck, oh fuck...’
I pull him into me, rocking my hips up with each thrust - awkward, jerky movements in this awkward position. Urgent and passionate. He thrusts again, and again, and the pleasure in my cunt is so intense it’s almost overwhelming. Head back, I’m making animal grunts and gasps, intermittent ‘fuck’s, then cries as the pleasure somehow, impossibly, builds even further.
‘I’m gonna come, I’m gonna come...’
He leans forward, hot breath coming fast, a quick, deep kiss. ‘Me too...’
Face against mine, grunting with each thrust, he fucks me hard and I grab his back, his bum, his arms, digging my nails in as I come explosively around his thrusting cock.
Holding his body tight against mine, I writhe against him, riding the waves and pulses of pleasure, twitching and gasping as my orgasm floods through me, slows, and finally subsides.
I’m coated in sweat, still clutching his body, our legs and bits entangled, the awkwardness of the position suddenly apparent.
‘Fuck,’ I say eloquently, as we disentangle ourselves. Warm wetness runs out of me as he moves his cock away. More than just mine, surely.
‘Did you cum?’ I ask.
‘Mmm god yes,’ he says. ‘Didn’t you notice?’
I shake my head. ‘I came so fucking hard, honestly, I kinda didn’t notice anything else at all...’
He lies on his back and I snuggle against him. It’s still dark. I wonder if it’s nearly morning.
‘What time is it?’
‘Just after 2am,’ he says, looking at his watch.
‘Fuck. Sorry.’
He turns and kisses me. Gentle and long. ‘Any time, beautiful. Any time.’
Comments
Post a Comment