For a twitter friend
So there we are, sitting up in bed, cuddled and companionable. Both naked, we’ve had sex about 30 minutes ago. Now we’re just chatting, snuggling, playing on our phones.
We both know there’s more sex to come. This is just a little break.
I scroll past one of your posts on twitter. It’s your tits, covered in oil, looking amazing. He sees them on my phone.
‘Are you browsing porn?’
‘It’s a girl I know on twitter,’ I say. ‘She posts some nice stuff.’
He leans over for a better look. ‘Mmm, very sexy. What else does she post?’
‘She’s got an alt account, lots of naughty stuff with her and her boyfriend...’ I find your alt account on my phone, and pass it over. ‘Here you go.’
He flips straight to your ‘media’ feed, and starts scrolling, down past some photos of your face...
‘She’s really pretty,’ he says, lingering over some of the photos. I snuggle up alongside him so I can see what he’s looking at.
‘She’s gorgeous,’ I agree.
He scrolls on. There’s a photo of you naked apart from knee high socks, then a couple of posts later, a short gif of you stroking your tits, then reaching between your legs. He stops and watches it loop.
‘That’s sexy,’ he says. ‘Very hot.’
I move my hand across his leg, feeling for his cock. It’s already getting hard as I reach it, growing and stiffening under my fingers as he watches you touch your body.
I stroke him, gently. ‘Do you like her tits?’ I ask. I know he’s a boob man.
‘Mmm yes, gorgeous,’ he says, scrolling back to the stocking photo, then back down to the gif. ‘They’re lovely. Really nice.’
‘Tell me what you like about them...’
He scrolls down, to some photos of you in the bath. ‘I love their shape, their size, those beautiful hard nipples...’
I stroke his cock as he describes your tits. It’s rock hard in my hand now.
‘Go on...’
‘They look so beautiful when she lies back.’ He reaches a photo of you lying down, holding the phone above your head. ‘Her nipples are so sexy in this one... look at them. So hard and perfect...’
I’m getting wet myself now, feeling his arousal, my own nipples getting hard. I slide my top leg over his, lying on my side, my body pressed against him. I want him to fantasise.
‘Tell me what you’d do, if she was here. Tell me how you’d touch her beautiful tits.’
‘I’d love to lick her nipples,’ he says, still staring at the same photo. ‘Feel how hard they are against my tongue.’
I push my pelvis closer against him. ‘Touch me,’ I say. ‘As you tell me, how you’d touch her...’
He holds my phone in his left hand, and slides his right down between our bodies. Over my stomach, down between my legs. I move slightly to give him room, and gasp slightly as he slips his fingers between my wet lips.
‘I’d love to stroke her tits, feel them in my hand, while I slide my fingers between her legs...’
He scrolls on down, ignoring the photos of you and your bf, but enlarges one of you in a fishnet bra.
‘That’s such a sexy top. I’d love to finger her wearing that...’
He’s sliding his fingers over my clit now, as I stroke his cock. I’m soaking wet.
‘Imagine its her you are fingering. Imagine your fingers are in her pussy. So hot and wet...’
He turns his head and looks me in the eyes. Have I taken the fantasy too far? He hesitates, like he’s not sure whether to say something.
I lean in, kiss him. He kisses me back, soft and sexy.
‘I’d love to see you kiss her,’ he says, almost in a whisper, his face close against mine. ‘I’d love to watch you kissing as I finger her...’
A huge, unexpected surge of arousal pulses through me. I didn’t expect him to go there, but I’m totally on board. I actually gasp with pleasure. He wants me in this fantasy - I am THERE!
I kiss him again, eyes closed, bringing myself into the fantasy.
‘Ahh yes,’ I say, my face still against his. ‘Imagine watching us kiss. Both our bodies pressed against yours...’
We stroke each other and kiss for a few minutes. His cock rock hard in my hand, his fingers sliding over and over my clit... we kiss and I imagine it’s your lips on his, your tits he is groping, your pussy he’s stroking. I imagine myself as you, imagine it’s your hand on his cock. Pleasure is building quickly between my legs, but I don’t want this fantasy to end just yet.
I break away from the kiss. ‘Keep scrolling,’ I say. ‘You haven’t got to the really hot stuff yet.’
He turns back to my phone. It’s locked - I take it and unlock for him, then sit up. Sliding my leg over his, into the cowgirl position, I lift myself over his cock and slip it quickly, easily inside me. I rock my pelvis forward, pushing him deep inside me, and moan at the deep, pulsing pleasure of his cock in my pussy.
He’s holding the phone, scrolling. I lean forward, looking over it from the top, seeing your feed as he moves down, lingering over photos of your tits, your bum... your beautiful face.
‘Keep going,’ I say. ‘There’s a video of her wanking, towards the end.’
I rock gently against his cock as he keeps looking. ‘This one?’ he asks.
I lean over and look. ‘No, that’s short. It’s hot, but there’s a longer one...’
‘This one...?’
I check. ‘Yes. That’s the one.’ I pass the phone back.
‘Watch her wank, while I fuck you...’
I’m riding him properly now, rocking my hips, sliding his cock out and then deep inside me, again and again. The pleasure with each stroke is indescribable, the pressure against my front wall as I rock forward and his hard, hard cock slips back deep inside.
My nipples are like bullets, and he reaches up to touch them, still watching the phone.
I can hear your video playing. Your moans, the buzz of your toy. My own orgasm is building, and I’m listening, trying to time it... I know the video is only a minute long, but can I last that long...?
‘I can see her nipple,’ he says, squeezing mine. ‘It’s so hard...’
‘Imaging you’re touching it,’ I say, between gasps. ‘Imagine it’s in your hand.’
He squeezes my nipple harder. I push him deep into me... I’m very close now. I listen to your sounds, hear how close you are too.
‘Watch us come,’ I say, ‘watch us come together for you...’
I rock fast against him, his cock hard inside me, and I’m there... up to the brink and beyond. Your moans reach their peak from the video as I cry out in tandem, the pleasure pulsing out from my clit, through my pussy, through his cock...
I grab his hand and press it against my clit, squeezing the last pulses of pleasure, my fingers entangled through his. Then collapse forward against him, kissing and laughing, riding the post orgasm euphoria as my phone slips to the floor.
‘Told you she was hot,’ I said, as I lift myself off his cock. I look down at him - he’s still rock hard, and now dripping with my cum. ‘I guess I should probably do something about that...’ I say, as I lower my head to his lap.
Comments
Post a Comment