Just watch
He’s lying back on the bed. Still breathing heavily.
His body is beautiful. Hard, perfectly defined abs. Tight pecs. The muscles in his arms, even relaxed, are like small sculptures. I can see his strength, his power, the force he can exert. And he is completely at my mercy. I know that with just words, he’ll do anything I say.
His cock is hard, and glistening wet, pointing up and away from his stomach. A few seconds ago it was inside me, seconds from cumming. Thrusting upwards, urgent, his mouth gaping with pleasure, he was on the brink of orgasm. And I’d lifted my body away.
So there he is. Sweat coating his beautiful skin. Breathing hard. Strong, powerful, and helpless. Totally in my power.
I turn and straddle him again, but over his face this time. My knees either side of his head, my back to the pillows, facing down his body.
He moves his hands to my bum, lifts his head. I feel his warm breath on my cunt, then his tongue. Hot and wet. For a few seconds I let him lick me, sliding his tongue between my lips, then onto my clit. He moves a hand across my bum, down and round, and slides two fingers inside me. And I gasp, rocking slightly, soaking up the pleasure.
I’m close, and it takes an effort to lift myself away. I push his head down, then hold his wrists, moving them away, down by his sides.
‘No touching,’ I say. ‘Just watch.’
I spread my legs a little wider, and lean forward, rocking my hips. My cunt hovers above his face, inches away. Dripping wet.
‘Just watch,’ I say again, as I slide my hand down through my public hair, pushing my fingers between my soaking wet lips. I push them apart with my fingers, spreading myself for him. I can feel his breath.
His cock twitches. I watch it, seeing my own wetness coating it’s length, and a bead of cum just seeping from the tip. And I move my fingers upwards, onto the hard nub of my clit.
I stroke myself in small circles, two fingers sliding over and around, and I watch his body. His perfect muscles, his strong legs. And his cock, hard, literally throbbing, cum oozing from the top.
He lifts his head and puts his lips against me, but I push him back down. ‘No, no touching I said. Just watch.’
I stroke a little quicker. I was close to cumming with him inside me, then close again from his tongue. I’m not going to last long.
‘Watch my wet cunt,’ I say, as the pleasure under my fingers starts to inexorably build. ‘Imagine your cock inside me. Can you see where your cock was? Think about the times you’ve pumped your cum deep inside there. Imagine how it feels...’
I’m breathing hard now, moaning as I talk, staring at his cock as my fingers flick fast back and forth, pushing my body towards the edge.
‘Watch me cum,’ I say, right on the brink. ‘Watch my cunt pulse for you...’
And I cum hard, head arched back, gasping cries between the contractions, my hand reaching for the muscles of his chest. He reaches up and holds my body, either side of my waist, and I let him, rocking gently as the waves of pleasure subside.
‘Good self control,’ I say at last, leaning forward and putting his cock between my lips. ‘Time for your reward, I think...’
Comments
Post a Comment