Sex on the beach
Paul and I are on holiday in Italy. A long weekend on the Amalfi coast.
It’s mid morning. We walk from the hotel along a clifftop path. Hand in hand, the hot sun on our backs, we follow a winding track through olive groves, then steeply down, picking our way carefully over loose rocks, to a deserted sandy batch.
It’s postcard-perfect. White sand, shimmering blue sea. I pull my shirt off over my head, I’m already wearing a bikini, a small blue two piece. I kick my shoes off and walk into the sea.
Paul sits on the beach, his back against a rock, and watches me swim. He’s not much of a swimmer. I swim way out, then turn and wave. I can see our small beach, the rocky coast. And our hotel, a mile away along the cliffs.
I float in the warm Mediterranean, enjoying the water against my body. Paul sits and reads his book.
I swim back and walk up the beach, water dripping off me, my body brown and glistening wet. Paul watches me.
I walk straight up to him and kneel, my knees either side of his legs. “You’re wet,” he says.
I kiss him, long and deep. His hands move over my back, then my bum, slipping inside my bikini bottoms, cupping my cheeks. I’m even wetter now.
I undo the button of his shorts. He has a button fly. I undo those buttons too, and pull his cock out of his pants. He’s hard. I stroke his cock as we kiss, feeling it getting even bigger and harder in my hands.
I shuffle closer to him, squatting over his hard cock. With two fingers, I pull my bikini bottoms to one side, and use my other hand to guide him easily, quickly inside me. I’m soaking wet.
I put my arms around his neck and we kiss, hot and wet, lips and tongues teasing as I rock against him, lifting my pelvis then grinding down hard, sliding him deep inside me. The material of his shorts rubs against my clit with every downwards stroke.
He pushes my bikini top up and off my tits, and kisses them, flicking my nipples with his tongue, then biting gently. I fuck him faster, my breathing matching my rhythm, gasping, pleasure building up.
I’m not going to stop. I grasp his back hard, my head over his shoulder, my arms wrapped around him. I lift my pelvis and push it down hard, again and again, fucking him with long, deep, gorgeous strokes. My fingers dig into his back. “I’m gonna cum,” I say, my mouth tight against the side of his head.
He thrusts up into me, holding my bum, turns his head and takes my nipple in his mouth, and bites gently. I come hard, shaking, moaning, my cunt pulsing around his hard cock.
I hold him tight against me, breathing hard, as the aftershocks of orgasm slowly subside. Gradually I let go, leaning back, looking at his face. His smooth, toned body. His cock, still rock hard, still inside me.
I lift myself up and away, kneeling up, sliding his cock out of me. It sticks up, hard and hot. Glistening wet from my cunt, the dark purple tip and hard pale shaft, smooth and inviting.
I sit next to him, my back against the rocks. “Come here,” I say, taking his hand, pulling him round, so he’s the one kneeling now. He lifts one leg over mine, one knee either side, the hard purple head of his cock brushing my face. I take it into my mouth, guiding it in with my hands. He moans. “Ohh yeah.”
I use my tongue, lips and hand together. His cock is slippery with my cum, and I can taste myself as I slide my tongue against the underside of the tip, flat and wet. I hold his bum with my other hand, controlling the depth, my lips and tongue working together.
He reaches down and strokes my tits. My bikini top is still pushed up. He cups and squeezes, his hands warm, trapping my nipples beteeen his fingers. I can feel his cock swelling in my mouth, hear his breathing, feel his urgency building up. I taste precum, salty on my tongue.
“Can I cum on your tits?” he asks, quickly.
I keep going, sucking and licking, until the first spurt bursts into my mouth. Then I point his cock at my tits, stroking quickly as he covers them in cum, grunting softly with every spurt.
He looks down at me, our eyes meeting in a smile, then a kiss. His cock is soft now, shrinking in my hand. I let it go.
My tits are covered in his cum. “Guess I’ll have to go back in the sea and wash this off,” I say, as he sits down beside me. And we hold hands, sleepy and silent, together in the warm Italian sun.
It’s mid morning. We walk from the hotel along a clifftop path. Hand in hand, the hot sun on our backs, we follow a winding track through olive groves, then steeply down, picking our way carefully over loose rocks, to a deserted sandy batch.
It’s postcard-perfect. White sand, shimmering blue sea. I pull my shirt off over my head, I’m already wearing a bikini, a small blue two piece. I kick my shoes off and walk into the sea.
Paul sits on the beach, his back against a rock, and watches me swim. He’s not much of a swimmer. I swim way out, then turn and wave. I can see our small beach, the rocky coast. And our hotel, a mile away along the cliffs.
I float in the warm Mediterranean, enjoying the water against my body. Paul sits and reads his book.
I swim back and walk up the beach, water dripping off me, my body brown and glistening wet. Paul watches me.
I walk straight up to him and kneel, my knees either side of his legs. “You’re wet,” he says.
I kiss him, long and deep. His hands move over my back, then my bum, slipping inside my bikini bottoms, cupping my cheeks. I’m even wetter now.
I undo the button of his shorts. He has a button fly. I undo those buttons too, and pull his cock out of his pants. He’s hard. I stroke his cock as we kiss, feeling it getting even bigger and harder in my hands.
I shuffle closer to him, squatting over his hard cock. With two fingers, I pull my bikini bottoms to one side, and use my other hand to guide him easily, quickly inside me. I’m soaking wet.
I put my arms around his neck and we kiss, hot and wet, lips and tongues teasing as I rock against him, lifting my pelvis then grinding down hard, sliding him deep inside me. The material of his shorts rubs against my clit with every downwards stroke.
He pushes my bikini top up and off my tits, and kisses them, flicking my nipples with his tongue, then biting gently. I fuck him faster, my breathing matching my rhythm, gasping, pleasure building up.
I’m not going to stop. I grasp his back hard, my head over his shoulder, my arms wrapped around him. I lift my pelvis and push it down hard, again and again, fucking him with long, deep, gorgeous strokes. My fingers dig into his back. “I’m gonna cum,” I say, my mouth tight against the side of his head.
He thrusts up into me, holding my bum, turns his head and takes my nipple in his mouth, and bites gently. I come hard, shaking, moaning, my cunt pulsing around his hard cock.
I hold him tight against me, breathing hard, as the aftershocks of orgasm slowly subside. Gradually I let go, leaning back, looking at his face. His smooth, toned body. His cock, still rock hard, still inside me.
I lift myself up and away, kneeling up, sliding his cock out of me. It sticks up, hard and hot. Glistening wet from my cunt, the dark purple tip and hard pale shaft, smooth and inviting.
I sit next to him, my back against the rocks. “Come here,” I say, taking his hand, pulling him round, so he’s the one kneeling now. He lifts one leg over mine, one knee either side, the hard purple head of his cock brushing my face. I take it into my mouth, guiding it in with my hands. He moans. “Ohh yeah.”
I use my tongue, lips and hand together. His cock is slippery with my cum, and I can taste myself as I slide my tongue against the underside of the tip, flat and wet. I hold his bum with my other hand, controlling the depth, my lips and tongue working together.
He reaches down and strokes my tits. My bikini top is still pushed up. He cups and squeezes, his hands warm, trapping my nipples beteeen his fingers. I can feel his cock swelling in my mouth, hear his breathing, feel his urgency building up. I taste precum, salty on my tongue.
“Can I cum on your tits?” he asks, quickly.
I keep going, sucking and licking, until the first spurt bursts into my mouth. Then I point his cock at my tits, stroking quickly as he covers them in cum, grunting softly with every spurt.
He looks down at me, our eyes meeting in a smile, then a kiss. His cock is soft now, shrinking in my hand. I let it go.
My tits are covered in his cum. “Guess I’ll have to go back in the sea and wash this off,” I say, as he sits down beside me. And we hold hands, sleepy and silent, together in the warm Italian sun.
I was right there, great writing 😊
ReplyDeleteOMG this was killer! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great bit of writing
ReplyDelete