The best sex I've ever had


It is the summer of 2016, and I’m 24 years old.

My boyfriend and I are hiking and camping wild in the Scottish Borders. We set out a week before, through grey drizzly rain. But on day two the sun came out, and we’ve walked and camped under perfect blue skies and surprising, increasing heat.

It’s our final night under canvas. We pitch camp by a stream, at the bottom of a steep ridge. It’s been hot all day, walking in the full sun with the bags on our backs, and my walking clothes are caked in dust and sweat.

Inside the tent I strip, peeling off my sweaty clothes as my boyfriend watches through the open door. He’s already had a wash and changed his clothes, and he sits cooly with a beer, watching me clean myself with wetwipes. I pose a little, enjoying his eyes on my naked body, a twinge of desire spreading outward from between my legs. It’s been four days since we had sex. We did it a few times at the start of the week, but since then it’s been too hot, especially inside the tent. Sweaty heat, combined with several days without showering, is not the sexiest combination.

With no opportunity to masturbate either, that also means it’s four days since I had an orgasm. A long time for me.

I dress in a pale cotton t-shirt, no bra, and a pair of shorts. My boyfriend hands me a beer, and I sit with him outside the tent, enjoying the feeling of clean, cool clothes. My legs have a pleasant tiredness after 7 days of walking, and I’m looking forward to a short half-day walk tomorrow and a long hot bath at the hotel.

We are in a beautiful, steep sided valley, miles from any houses or roads. On one side of the stream, the ground climbs steeply to a ridge, a few hundred feet up. We finish our beers.

“Fancy walking up to take some photos?” asks my boyfriend.

I nod. “Sounds good.”

We collect the camera and set off at a gentle pace, climbing a zig-zag sheep track up the side of the ridge, over ancient stone walls and into the heather. It steep but easy to climb, and we take it slowly, enjoying the lightness of walking without our packs.

As we near the top, a cloud passes over the sun, for the first time in days. We reach the summit and look out at the view. Ahead of us the sky is full of towering black clouds, ominous and tall. We stand and look at it, as the sky above us starts to darken too.

“Look, rain, down there,” my boyfriend says, pointing down the valley. “Looks like it’s coming this way.”

I check the BBC weather app on my phone. “Yup, heavy rain all night, it says. That’s ok… some rain will be quite nice!”

We stand and watch the impressive view, the sky in one direction still pastel-blue, while from the other direction the storm clouds billow and grow. My boyfriend puts the camera on the tripod and takes a few photos, as the storm comes closer.

“We’re going to get wet,” I say, as a few raindrops start to fall. After 6 days of shimmering heat, the rain on the wet ground smells beautiful. The air is still warm, and I tilt my face upwards, enjoying the warm rain on my face.

Some bigger drops start to fall, and it quickly gets heavier, turning in less than a minute from a shower to a full on rainstorm. Fat, heavy droplets of rain pour from the sky. I squeal with delight.

“It’s lovely,” I say, having to almost shout above the sound of the raindrops.

My boyfriend is quickly putting his camera into its waterproof cover, packing away the tripod. 

“Head for the trees,” he says, pointing to a dense group of pines, a hundred meters or so along the ridge.

We run, laughing and splashing through the torrential rain, racing each other, arms wide, suddenly suffused with joyful energy.

Under the trees it is dry, even the sound of the rain muted by the dense canopy.

We are soaked through. The cotton shirt is clinging to my body, my breasts clearly visible, my nipples hard and pink through the wet fabric. We reach out to each other, wet hands joining together, then warm wet lips.

He touches my breasts through the shirt as we kiss, then undoes the buttons and slides his hand inside. It’s warm on the wetness of my breasts, gently caressing my nipple, making the blood rush to my groin.

The shirt comes off, and he hangs it over a low branch, then pulls me back against his body. His chest is hard and toned, the muscles showing clearly through the clinging fabric of his own top.

We kiss passionately, his hand fumbling with the button of my shorts. I help him, undoing the button and zip, then push the shorts and knickers down together, lifting my leg to pull them off over my shoes.

I stand there under the trees, naked apart from my shoes, as he runs his fingertips gently down the sides of my body, then around to hold my bum as our lips meet again.

He holds me tight against him, sliding his hand between my legs from behind. I gasp as his fingers slide inside me, curling forward against the front wall of my vagina.

I step away slightly so he can move his hand to the front. He keeps his fingers inside me from behind, and moves his other hand around to stroke my clit, making me cry out with pleasure. His hands are around my leg, touching me from both sides, and I grip his back tightly, my torso pressed tight against his shoulder as the pleasure quickly builds.

“I’m gonna cum,” I say, I mouth against his ear, my fingertips digging into his back as I teeter on the brink.

He stops, quickly removing his hands and sliding them up my body. “No you’re not,” he says. “Not yet.”

I cry out, in frustration this time. I'm standing there naked, my body suffused, almost buzzing with intense sexual arousal and need.

“I think you need to cool off a bit,” he says sternly. “Go and stand in the rain.”

I love it when my quiet, gentle boyfriend shows his dom side!

I do what I’m told, and walk out to the edge of the clearing to stand in the rain. It falls on my shoulders, surprisingly warm, and runs down my body in small rivers, between my breasts, dripping from my hard nipples.

My boyfriend starts to undress, watching me. “Stay there,” he says, as he removes his shirt, showing off the tight muscles of his stomach, wet with rain.

He pulls down his shorts and takes them off, then stands facing me, his erection sticking out hard in front, and I take an involuntary step towards him.

“No,” he says. “Not yet.”

He steps towards me, the tip of his erection brushing my stomach as he pushes me back out into the rain. Then steps back under the trees and picks up the camera.

Calmly he stands there, seemingly in no hurry as he changes the lens, then sets up the tripod. I watch, the rain still running down my body as I literally pant with arousal. Only his hard erection, sticking out in front as he fiddles with the settings, gives him away.

For five minutes he photographs me, and I pose, my heart pounding the whole time, my pussy the only part of me that’s wetter than my hair.

Finally he beckons me back under the trees. He holds me, his arms around my back, our faces close. “You’re so beautiful,” he says, as our lips come together. His cock is hard against me, and I wrap my fingers around it, stroking him as we kiss.

Behind us is a low branch, around waist level. He lifts me, his hands under my legs, and sits me on the branch, the damp bark sharp against my bum. My legs apart, I hold the tree to my left with one hand, his hand with the other, as he steps towards me.

The height is just right, he guides his cock with his hand, sliding it over my soaking clit, back and forth, then down and into my pussy.

His hands behind my bum, he thrusts gently inside me. I’m leaning back a little to keep my balance, and he stares at my tits, then at my face. He’s pulling his cock almost completely out of my vagina with each slow thrust, then pushing it upwards and inwards, deep inside, and I’m gasping with pleasure each time, my orgasm starting to build again.

“Don’t cum, Sam,” he says, his eyes holding mine. “Don’t cum. Not until I say you can.”

“I’m close,” I say, my words catching between my quick shallow breaths. “I’m close.”

“Hold it in,” he says, still thrusting. “Don’t cum.”

“I can’t. I’m going to…” I grip his hand tightly as I reach the very edge. And he pulls out, just in time, and stands still in front of me as I give an absolute wail of frustration and anger and desperation. “Paul FUCKKKKKKK fucking let me fucking cum, fucking now, I’m not joking, I need to finish NOW.”

I’m almost in tears of frustration as I try to pull my hand from his, forcing it between my legs, but he holds on, strong and calm.

“No. I told you.” He lifts me down from the branch, and pushes my shoulder gently towards the ground. “Kneel now.”

I kneel, the earth hard and dry under my bare knees, and take his cock in my mouth. It’s slippery and wet from my cunt, and I taste myself as I slide my tongue over the underside of the tip.

He looks down at my as I suck his cock, holding my gaze. I put my hands on his bottom, and he holds them with his own, strong and kind.

His breathing gets quicker and his cock pulses and swells as I suck it, tasting a little salty precum as he starts to moan. I wonder if he’s going to cum in my mouth, when he pulls me back up to my feet, and with one movement lifts me back onto the branch.

No teasing this time. He slides his cock quickly and easily back inside me, his arms around my back, his lips against mine. He thrusts urgently, hard and deep.

“Cum with me now,” he says. I don’t need to be asked twice.

I grip his bum and pull him hard into me, off balance on the branch but clinging to his body, rocking my pelvis to meet his thrusts. I’m there in seconds, the pleasure in my crotch builds up to an explosive peak, then releases like a bomb going off inside me.

And I scream. I’m not a screamer, but this time I can’t help it. The orgasm just explodes through me, pulse after pulse, wave after wave of unbelievable, all-consuming pleasure.

So incredible is the intensity, it’s not until it starts to subside that I become aware that he’s cumming too, his face against mine, his cock pulses inside me as I cling to his body.

And so there we are, clinging to each other, naked in the woods. My bum on a gnarly old branch, soil on my knees. Holding each other, as the rain continues to fall, and gradually normality returns.

“Fuck,” I say, eloquently, as he lifts me off the branch.

“So,” he says. “Did you cum?” And I hold him as I laugh, suffused in that moment with absolute love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts